Overview & Supported Features
- Control AppleTV 4 & 4K from Elan.
- Support for the HR10
- The Elan Driver is capable of controlling the transport functions of Apple TV
- Event Map for Apple Reboot Event (NEW)
- All Apple TV’s on the network can be powered on during setup and driver installation
- An event is triggered when the Apple TV becomes unresponsive to Elan and a reboot is necessary. The event can be customized to reboot the ATV using a smart power source. TPLink smart plugs are affordable and reliable and can be combined with our TPLink Kasa Driver to trigger an automatic reboot
This driver is compatible with TvOS 12.4.0 – 14 and Apple TV 4 & 4K
Apple TV 1,2,3 are not supported
Please Note that this driver has no metadata feedback
The new ATV OS13/14 has a port hopping algorithm. While we try to do our best to keep up with the port, sometimes an ATV reboot is required. The user will be notified when such a reboot is necessary.
Please note that while we do our best to keep up with Apple TV changes, purchasing this driver will not guarantee that it will work with future releases of AppleTV’s. This driver is only designed to work on the specified OS releases.