This is a two-way driver to control myQ smart Garage Doors from Elan with feedback.
The Elan controller is capable of querying the online account and controlling the opener.
This is the Pro Version with the following enhanced feature
This driver supports all garage doors that use myQ
The driver is capable of querying the myQ cloud, retrieving device id’s and status, and installing the devices discovered.
Elan Integrated Driver State
Discrete Door Feedback / State / Event Map
Enhanced Driver / Installation status
Heartbeat and Self Healing Protocol
- This driver that uses open source code to connect to the myQ cloud. The driver is not officially sanctioned or supported by myQ.
- We guarantee the driver for one year or your money back. Please see details in the next tab
Garage door openers by brand
- LiftMaster, Chamberlain and Craftsman: Only garage door openers made after 1993. These include all Chamberlain manufactured garage door openers.
- Genie/Overhead: Intellicode 1 and Intellicode 2 garage door openers manufactured between 1996 to current.
- Wayne-Dalton: 372.5MHz – KeeLoq garage door openers
- Stanley: 310MHz – SecureCode garage door openers
- Linear: 318MHz – Megacode garage door openers
For a more detailed list or the garage door openers by name instead of brand, see the MyQ website.
- Garage door must be a sectional door.
- Garage door must have the safety sensors installed.
Innovo Offers Two Year Support and One Year Money Back Guarantee on all open source API.
Open source API is defined when Innovo uses a publicly available API to make the driver work. Many times those API calls are community supported and not officially supported by the manufacturer of the device. Sometimes those drivers break because the manufacturer makes changes to their system without informing the community. The community usually releases a fix fairly quick after such breakage.
If Innovo is unable to release a fixed version of the driver within 4 weeks of breakage, we will offer a refund to the dealer upon request based on the following schedule:
- Full Refund for the first 6 months after a driver has been activated.
- After 6 months, refund drops to 50% of purchase price.
- Each month after the initial 6 months, the refund is prorated until it reaches zero after month 12
- No other liability is assumed or costs are refunded.
There are no reviews yet.