This is a two-way driver to control the Genie Aladdin Connect Garage door openers with feedback
The Elan controller is capable of controlling the Aladdin Connect Garage door opener and receiving status and battery life feedback.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DRIVER:
• This driver uses the Aladdin Connect Cloud.
• This driver supports all Garage Doors and Openers that work with Aladdin Connect
• The driver is capable of querying the Aladdin Connect cloud, retrieving device id’s and status, and installing the devices discovered.
• The driver offers Event Maps for open / close
• The driver offers feedback for up to 12 doors status
• Discrete Door Feedback / State / Event Map
• Enhanced Driver / Installation status
• Heartbeat and Self Healing Protocol
• This driver that uses open source code to connect to the Genie cloud. The driver is not officially sanctioned or supported by Genie.
• We guarantee the driver for one year or your money back. Please see details in the next tab
Genie Aladdin Connect
All Doors that support the Connect
Innovo Offers Two Year Support and One Year Money Back Guarantee on all open source API.
Open source API is defined when Innovo uses a publicly available API to make the driver work. Many times those API calls are community supported and not officially supported by the manufacturer of the device. Sometimes those drivers break because the manufacturer makes changes to their system without informing the community. The community usually releases a fix fairly quick after such breakage.
If Innovo is unable to release a fixed version of the driver within 4 weeks of breakage, we will offer a refund to the dealer upon request based on the following schedule:
- Full Refund for the first 6 months after a driver has been activated.
- After 6 months, refund drops to 50% of purchase price.
- Each month after the initial 6 months, the refund is prorated until it reaches zero after month 12
- No other liability is assumed or costs are refunded.