The driver supports
- Auto Installation and Discovery of all Circle Members related to the main account holder.
- Home Status (New)
- Individual Member Status
- Custom detailed feedback for each member and home (New)
- Feedback from the Life360 API
- Elastic Algorithm to calculate “ARRIVING” mode
- Triggers for geofencing Event maps
- Multi driver installation for all members
- Individualized Events for each member
- Numeric Trigger Variable based on Distance for each member
The driver requires the Life360 app running on an iOS or Android device with an active account. The driver is compatible with Free Accounts.
Innovo Offers Two Year Support and One Year Money Back Guarantee on all open source API.
Open source API is defined when Innovo uses a publicly available API to make the driver work. Many times those API calls are community supported and not officially supported by the manufacturer of the device. Sometimes those drivers break because the manufacturer makes changes to their system without informing the community. The community usually releases a fix fairly quick after such breakage.
If Innovo is unable to release a fixed version of the driver within 4 weeks of breakage, we will offer a refund to the dealer upon request based on the following schedule:
- Full Refund for the first 6 months after a driver has been activated.
- After 6 months, refund drops to 50% of purchase price.
- Each month after the initial 6 months, the refund is prorated until it reaches zero after month 12
- No other liability is assumed or costs are refunded.